Thanks to Lelly (& Jill!), I am taking the plunge into my SPT journey...
Self portraits are definately a challenge for me...I've documented every little thing in my childrens' lives but am rarely in any of the pictures..I'm like the mystery lurker behind the lense.
This month's theme is on resolutions...Today's specific topic is "I resolve to take more self portraits" ... (for more details on this go to http://lellysmusings.blogspot.com/)
So here you have it...numero uno!
In this picture, I'm thinking...
1. My hair has never looked better!
2. I'm glad that I actually went to the gym this morning (and I didn't even trip on any of the equipment like I usually do ).....I'm so clutsy--I'm not coordinated enough to run on the treadmill if you can believe that!
3. I just can't shake this feeling that there's someone staring at me.
4. Brian really hates that huge cat picture but is such a good sport to let me display it. (It used to be in our bedroom and he said that I was pushing it).
5. I can't wait to make german potatoe salad for dinner--I'm totally craving that!
**Will you take the SPT challenge?
**Is there something that your husband hates about your decor that he is a good sport about you displaying
**Am I the only one who has zero coordination when it comes to treadmills?
**Do you ever wonder why German potatoe salad never gets put in the mix?
**Do you spell potatoe with an e or o at the end?