I got tagged by debilyn (a very witty and clever girl!)
I had to revisit my top 100 things list to jog my brain a bit, but I managed to come up with a few new things as well:
1. I really really hate jazz music--it makes me edgy and nervous
5. I don't like taking showers (I always feel so unorganized whenever I take one!)
2. I used to wear my tight Jordache jeans under baggy jeans so my mom wouldn't see and then change on the bus.
3. I should have used this one the other day for the other tag on most embarrassing date experience...One time, my date got tickets for Cats when I was living in Pittsburgh. It was for a Thursday matinee--I spent the entire morning dressing up for this and showed up in a black velvet evening gown. Our seats were in the nose bleed section and everyone sitting around us had on jeans and sweatshirts. I looked like such goob! (P.S. that show sucks!)
4. Once, when I was working a flight, I pretended my name was Peggy to avoid being written up for being rude to a passenger. (I'm sure if they really wanted to, they could have gotten my real name) but it just seemed like a good idea at the time. (Nothing ever happened, thank goodness!)
6. I used to think that all cats were girls and all dogs were boys (I just recently found out that my sister, Katie, thought the same thing!
7. I used to look forward to the lice checks in grade school. The feeling of someone lightly rummaging through my hair felt sooooo good!
8. I let my cat eat tuna out of my mouth when I was 7 years old (I'm not proud of this!)
9. I don't like to put my face in the water when I swim--it makes me feel claustrophobic
10. I used to be very label conscience to the point where once I glued a Steve Madden label back onto the insole of my shoe...what the?!