1 What is your blogger name? ducks in a row
2. When is your birthday? February 2, 1971 (groundhog's day)
3. How long have you been blogging? Since Dec. 2008
4. Who tagged you? Jill (in a round about way)--I got the idea from her blog post today
5. Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts? oh boy!--I guess my neck, (pre-double chin)fingers, hair and that's about it...
6. What do you wish most for your birthday? a postage meter, perfume (light blue), and a week without anyone living in my house so I can get some things done!
7. What color are your nails now? clear
8. Any depressing thoughts lately? totally! my neighbor just told me that she saw a turkey vulture in our yard the day I found my duck's remains! ugh! If that isn't depressing, I don't know what is!
9. What's your next 1 month's plan? finish off journaling the kids scrapbooks, tackling the huge pile of clothes that has accumulated in my bedroom (AKA "the dumping ground"), buying seeds for early crops (lettuce & peas), and pruning and fertilizing my rose bushes...
10. At what age did you have your first crush? Ricky Schroeder was my first crush, so I'd say about 8 or 9--
11. Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated? No
12. Are you a clean freak? Yes --but you'd never guess it based on how my house looks at the moment!
13. Which era do you wish you were born in? I never felt like I fit into this time period...Living during the 50's seemed more of my speed...retro aprons, sweater sets, pearls, ice cream parlors, chivalry...(Although the Tudor period fascinates me the most, I just couldn't handle all of the beheading and no bathing)
14. Are you a vegetarian? no, although I always feel so bad whenever I think about where the meat came from...it really surprises me that I'm not a vegetarian, actually...(I don't like being around people who are vegetarian, because I can't stand "high maintenance" eaters...
15. How many pillows do you sleep with at night? 2 (one for my head and one propped in between my thigh and stomach)...Pillow comfort is huge for me! I have been known during my pregnancies to build major pillow forts
16. Are you a light sleeper or I-don't-care-if-there's-a bomb sleeper? I sleep like a log!
17. Do you secretly wear comfortable grandma panties when your husband is not around? No (I didn't know I had the option :)
18. What is your ultimate dream job? food critic or hotel critic like Samantha Brown
19. What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? scrapes his fork with his teeth when he's eating...
20. What is your dream car? I am so not into cars...but I guess if I had carte blanch, it would be a range rover--that seems a little over the top for me, though!
21. Do you easily wake up in the morning? I used to be such a morning person--but since kids, I dread getting out of bed...The thought of having to face the daily grind is depressing to me many times.
22. Do you like hairy men? goateed men? No! and No!--
23. What would you prefer? two hour spa, two hour foot massage, or 2 hour Thai massage? I'm not sure what a Thai massage is but I'm equally in love with the thought of either the spa or foot massage...(unless the thai massage means that I get to eat Thai food while being massaged)
24. Have you ever wished you had a different name? Yes! When I was little, I wanted my last name to be Haliston...(no idea where that came from)
25. What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? I'm not very sporty--but I guess I'd have to say--snorkeling with nurse sharks and stingrays in Belize...
26. Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? Europe! Totally!--Other than my obsession with Thai food, I have no desire to ever go to Asia...There's nothing appealing to me about visiting there.
27. What is your favorite food? steak on the grill, baked potatoes with all the fixings, and creme brulee! Oh! and sweet tarts
28. What is the most embarrassing moment you had on a date? I pretended I could dance
(anyone who knows me knows that I am THE WORST dancer in the universe!) I'm so glad I'm done with dating!