Monday, February 3, 2014

6 more weeks!

My mom drove up to help celebrate Reilly's and my birthday...
This was the picture that was sitting on the table when I got up on Sunday morning...


Interestingly, the real Punxsatawney Phill died on Friday and they had to have an "understudy", if you will, pinch hit for the big day...

Can you guess based on the photos below whether or not he saw his shadow?







We got about 9 inches of snow with today's storm...
It was beautiful but wet and heavy!  
Not sure I can handle another 6 weeks of this stuff!

My mom waited until the bulk of the snow had fallen before making the 6 hour drive back to Butler...
I only wish I had taken a picture of her car trying to drive through our unplowed cul-de-sac.  Crazy!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! The snowy pictures are beautiful but I'm glad we haven't had much of the stuff this winter. Yesterday it was 54 degrees here!

    ReplyDelete