Thursday, March 14, 2013

Let's begin...

Ok, so I had visions of returning to my blog (after not writing in it for 2 years) 
with an exciting and titilating post...
you know, the kind of photo/journal entry that would really stand out...

But alas, tis not to be the case...

This is real life baby, and what's on my mind right now is--

THIS...


Also known as ...the dreadful sock basket...the very bane of my existance!

I know there's big problems in the world, but just the sight of this picture of mis-matched socks is giving me the shivers.  How does this happen?  Where are their partners?  What's a girl to do?

I'm tempted to just throw them all out and start from scratch.  

*sigh*

It's good to be back...

5 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!
    Don't you worry one bit about taking a break- life, it happens.

    So happy to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are back, you were missed:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete